With the first month of 2018 nearly at an end, the projections for the next 11 months seem to remain hard to gauge. In Forbes there is a great article that helps to shed some light on things to come. If you’re thinking of buying, selling or renting this might help to clarify how the future market might impact you.
- “The pace of sales will slow in the year-but not for long”
- “Inventory will continue to be a drag”
- “Price growth will slow... but not stop”
- “The rent vs. buy equation could tilt toward renting in costly markets"
- “Mortgage rates will hover around 4%”
- “Millennial demand for housing will keep climbing”
Always available for a complimentary consultation -Kat-